Semesterpaket på landet2023-02-25
Semesterpaket på landet
Bondgårdssemester för barnfamiljer (2 nätter).
Semester på landet 2023
Fri-Sun: 18.8th-20.8th, 25.8th-27.8th
Explore the traditional Finnish countryside and kids farm “MuuMaa”! The holiday feeling is present throughout the entire package from the benches of the traditional sauna to the cow milking and tractor rides. The morning feeding at the cow house and campfires help to give an additional touch to the Finnish countryside feeling. This package (2 nights) is all about the action; the rural holiday includes a diverse programme and excursions for the entire family.
- Arrival at 4pm-6pm, holiday information, receiving keys to accommodations (hotel/hostel)
- welcoming animalfriend at the farm and family picnic basket: sausage/corn, ketchup, mustard, juice.
- • First Breakfast 8am-10am and then 9.30am-11am Animals’ morning routines
- 11am-6pm Guided activities in the farmhand’s/maid’s workshop, quite literally horsing around and milking the cow (MuuMaa program https://koivuniemenherra.fi/muumaa/daily-program/?lang=en )
- Holiday includes: Family lunch, Family dinner, Pancake cooking at the campfire
- First Breakfast 8am-10am and then 9.30am-11am Animals’ morning routines
- Traktor ride around the farm
- 12am returning keys and and of the holiday
ALSO: Own sauna turn (1 hour) at the traditional finnish sauna at the first or second evening. You can also freely use rowing boats, canoes (incl. life vests) as well as farmyard activities, play-and game areas during holidaytime.
Duration: two nights
Location: Merikarvia, Harjuntie 28 29790 Tuorila FINLND
Group size: 3-7 persons
Languages: Finnish, English, Swedish
Availability: June, July, August (also in theme weekends all around the year)
Net prices: adult:184€ at hotel/(168€ at hostel), school aged: 132€/(108€) under school aged: 86€/(72€) under 2 year old: free of charge. Minimum 368€/(336€) from family (Tue-Thu/Fri-Sun) (Incl. VAT)
Additional information & booking: Koivuniemen Herra farm email@example.com
All rights reserved to changes in schedule, pricing and other details to the itinerary.